- Because the newsmagazine is the only pan-national print media vehicle in our country.
- Because the newsmagazine has a long shelf-life.
- Because the newsmagazine is classy a la carte; the newspaper is a rowdy buffet.
- Because, newsweeklies break stories.
- Because, newsmagazines provide a vivid, 360-degree view.
- Because, it is our opinion that the best opinion is in newsmagazines.
- Because, newsmagazines have a worldview.
- Because, a daily newspaper is a habit.... A newsmagazine is a style statement.
- Because, none of our national newspapers will be able to do an issue like the one you are holding.
ALSO READ: KP's recommendations on what to read if you want to become a media professional, more specifically a journalist: "What you read is really — R-E-A-L-L-Y — going to decide what you will write, and how you will write it."
ADDITIONAL READING: "Outlook's peerless issue on the Indian media crisis".