1. Use blogs to develop your voice and become a working writer.
2. Identify a blog’s appeal, and build on content that keeps readers involved.
3. Be acutely aware of ethical considerations in personal writing, and keep your motives and emotions in check.
4. View blogs as tools to address subjects of interest and a way to become a public writer.
5. Remain focused on the craft of writing.
- Also read: The 25 basic styles of blogging... and when to use each one and The ethical guidelines you need to keep in mind when you publish your posts.
- Photo courtesy: FishbowlNY